Windward Design Group® offers the following consumer warranty to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. The consumer warranty is not valid for product used in a commercial application. The warranty is valid from the date of purchase to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt with purchase date) is required and photos may also be required to file a claim.
Windward Design Group® warrants all aluminum frames against defects in material and workmanship for fifteen (15) years from original date of purchase. Cast table tops and cast table base skirts are warranted for three (3) years against manufacturing defects. If your frame fails structurally during normal use, Windward Design Group® will repair or replace (at the manufacturer’s discretion) the frame with the same product and frame, at no cost. If the product or frame finish has been discontinued, a similar item will be used. This includes labor during the first twelve (12) months. Note: Glide replacement is a necessary function in maintaining the furniture and should be accomplished on an annual basis, or more frequently, depending on the level of usage. Replacement glides are available for purchase from Windward.
Wicker aluminum frames are warranted for ten (10) years against defects in materials and workmanship. The resin wicker is warranted for three (3) years against discoloration and breakage. Glass table tops that come standard with wicker tables are not covered in this warranty.
Marine Grade Polymer
All marine grade polymer furniture frames and tabletops are warranted for fifteen (15) years against material defects, discoloration or cracking and are warranted for five (5) years against workmanship and structural failure.
Windward Design Group® warrants vinyl straps against breakage and rivet failure for three (3) years. Not covered is damage resulting from suntan lotions, bleach, solvents, strong chemicals, or the natural fading and normal wear and tear.
Powder Coated Frame Finishes
The powder coated frame finishes on all Windward furniture frames and table bases are warranted against cracking, peeling, or blistering for fifteen (15) years. Cast aluminum table tops are warranted against cracking, peeling, or blistering for a period of three (3) years. Not covered is damage caused by the use of pressure washers, abrasive cleaners, bleach or other harmful chemicals. Natural fading and wear and tear from normal usage is expected and is not covered in this warranty. Minor variations in color and texture of finishes is not covered under this warranty.
Slings, Padded Slings, Cushions, Umbrellas and Pillows
Slings, padded slings, cushions, umbrellas and pillows are warranted for one (1) year from date of original purchase against manufacturing defects. This includes the fabric/sewing integrity and cushion/pad fill. Fading and or stretching resulting from normal usage are not covered by this warranty. Umbrella frames are warranted for one (1) year against manufacturing defects. Umbrella cord breakage on crank umbrellas is not covered.
Punched aluminum, marine grade polymer, and acrylic table tops are warranted for one (1) year against warping and manufacturing defects. (Full marine grade polymer table top warranty can be found in Marine Grade Polymer section of this warranty.) Cast table tops and cast table base skirts are warranted for three (3) years against manufacturing defects.
What Is Not Covered:
- Breakage, chipping, scratching of Punched Aluminum, Fiberglass, Glass, Acrylic and Faux Stone table tops. (Faux Stone table tops are hand finished and no two tops are alike. Differences in color saturation and shade are expected.)
- Failure caused by fire, freight damage or acts of nature (such as, not limited to, freezing, high winds or animal defecation)
- Commercial usage (i.e.: use in a rental unit, or public location)
- Damage caused by suntan oil, bleach or any other abrasive cleaners or chemicals. See care & maintenance for appropriate cleaning.
- Unreasonable or abusive usage, see Care & Maintenance on how to properly maintain furniture.
- Scratched or chipped paint due to abuse (touch-up paint is available)
- Minor variations in color and texture of frame finishes
- Normal wear and tear
- Mildew or fading of fabric, frame finish or vinyl straps
- Repairs made by any party other than authorized Windward personnel.
- Furniture glides and end caps. Glide replacement is a necessary function in maintaining furniture. Replacement glides are available for purchase.
- Umbrella bases
- Moving components (i.e.: fiberglass spring plates and glider arms)
- Any shipping costs & labor regarding warranty claims after one (1) year.