Windward Design Group is a manufacturer of high quality outdoor furniture and replacement cushions. Our office and factory is located in the Sarasota Bradenton area near the airport. We are currently looking to fulfill the positions shown below. Windward offers an exciting, fast-paced environment, we invite you to move your career forward and learn what it means to become a part of the Windward family.
Commercial Fabric Cutter
Duties include laying out of patterns, tracing and cutting upholstery fabric into designated
pieces, tagging pieces for production, visually inspecting fabric for flaws, and recording completed
We will train, if necessary, but the ideal candidates will have prior cutting/sewing experience in a manufacturing environment, be punctual self-starters who can work with minimal direction, have a positive attitude, good communication skills, attention to detail, and pride in craftsmanship and quality assurance. The above positions hold hours of approximately 6am - 2:30pm M-F during regular season and extended hours (to 4:30pm and Saturdays) during peak season.
Compensation package includes paid holidays, medical/dental/vision benefits, and vacation.
If interested, please stop by our main office to complete an application at:
Windward Design Group
2160 Whitfield Ave.
Sarasota, FL 34243
- Grinder (experience preferred, but will train the right person)
- Assembler (strapper/slinger/MGP)
- Paint line hanger
- Machine Operator (experience with drill press and must be able to read a tape measure)
- General Factory Laborer (experience with general hand tools and be able to read a tape measure)
- Sewer (experience in a commercial sewing environment preferred)