Windward Design Group is a manufacturer of high quality outdoor furniture and replacement cushions. Our office and factory is located in the Sarasota Bradenton area near the airport. We are currently looking to fulfill the positions shown below. Windward offers an exciting, fast-paced environment, we invite you to move your career forward and learn what it means to become a part of the Windward family.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage projects that are complex, fast-paced and deadline driven and may have multiple deliverables and deadlines per project initiative
• Managing projects that include a wide range of planning and producing the execution of creative content for digital/print catalogs, public relations, advertising, paid and promo media, website development, digital marketing, social media, video, tradeshows, events, promotional items, and other projects as needed.
• Project deliverables include advertisements, online banners, website content, promotional materials, signage, branding materials, holiday gifts, giveaways, contests, e-blast content/support, two annual wholesale product catalogs with coordinating price lists, newsletters, large and small scale event planning and support, sales training materials/support, marketing analysis, and strategic planning
• Coordination and collaboration with key staff members such as executive team, WDG sales management and reps, product development, IT, customer service, accounting, and purchasing team members; contracted team members including brand agency, graphic designer(s), media buyer, social media agency, PR agency, email designer, and digital/paid search agency, as well as all vendors and sales reps
• Support sales team by attending all tradeshows and sales conferences
• Coordination and execution of product photo shoots - both studio and on location
• Coordination and execution of training/how to videos & manage company's YouTube channel
• Manage part time Marketing Assistant for sales material assembly/distribution and other projects on an as-needed basis
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years experience in marketing or graphic design
• Minimum 3 years experience in project management
• Ability to multi-task and be deadline-driven
• Strong writing abilities: able to write professionally, creatively, and persuasively.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Graphic and web design skills: able to create creative, compelling and aesthetically pleasing designs.
• Highly collaborative
• Impeccable organizational skills, execution skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite.
• Advanced use of Microsoft Windows suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Understanding of manufacturing and/or furniture industry experience is helpful, but not required.
• Subsidized healthcare
• Dental/Vision insurance
• Paid life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Employee discount program
OUTDOOR FURNITURE SALES REP
Windward Design Group, located in Sarasota, Fl is a family owned business celebrating our 25th year proudly manufacturing high quality outdoor furniture. We are seeking Independent Outdoor Furniture Reps with established retailer relations and documented success. Two available territories;
- Territory: OH,MI,KS & MO
Please reply with resume to:
Rod Krasley - National Sales Manager
Or visit us at the Chicago Casual Market booth 7-2130
Commercial Fabric Cutter
Duties include laying out of patterns, tracing and cutting upholstery fabric into designated
pieces, tagging pieces for production, visually inspecting fabric for flaws, and recording completed
We will train, if necessary, but the ideal candidates will have prior cutting/sewing experience in a manufacturing environment, be punctual self-starters who can work with minimal direction, have a positive attitude, good communication skills, attention to detail, and pride in craftsmanship and quality assurance. The above positions hold hours of approximately 6am - 2:30pm M-F during regular season and extended hours (to 4:30pm and Saturdays) during peak season.
Compensation package includes paid holidays, medical/dental/vision benefits, and vacation.
If interested, please stop by our main office to complete an application at:
Windward Design Group
1130 Commerce Blvd N
Sarasota, FL 34243
- Grinder (experience preferred, but will train the right person)
- Assembler (strapper/slinger/MGP)
- Paint line hanger
- Machine Operator (experience with drill press and must be able to read a tape measure)
- General Factory Laborer (experience with general hand tools and be able to read a tape measure)
- Sewer (experience in a commercial sewing environment preferred)