Windward Design Group® offers the following consumer warranty to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. The consumer warranty is not valid for product used in a commercial application. The warranty is valid from the date of purchase to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt with purchase date) is required and photos may also be required to file a claim.
Windward Design Group® warrants all extruded aluminum frames against defects in material and
workmanship for fifteen (15) years from original date of purchase. If your frame fails structurally
during normal use, Windward Design Group® will repair or replace (at the manufacturer’s
discretion) the frame with the same product and frame, at no cost. If the product or frame finish
has been discontinued, a similar item will be used. This includes labor during the first twelve
(12) months. note: Glide replacement is a necessary function in maintaining the furniture and
should be accomplished on an annual basis, or more frequently, depending on the level of usage.
Replacement glides are available for purchase from Windward.
Cast Aluminum Furniture
Cast aluminum frames are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for three (3)
years from original date of purchase
Wicker frames are warranted for five (5) years against defects in materials and workmanship. The
resin wicker is warranted for three (3) years against discoloration and breakage. Glass tabletops
that come standard with wicker tables are not covered in this warranty.
Marine Grade Polymer
All marine grade polymer furniture frames and tabletops are warranted for fifteen (15) years
against material defects, discoloration or cracking and are warranted for five (5) years against
workmanship and structural failure.
All fire pit hardware is warranted for one (1) year against manufacturers defects. The hardware
includes: the burner, bowl, gas valves, hoses, wires and the igniter. see the warranty information
included with each fire pit bowl for full warranty information. some surface rust may appear on
the hardware during normal use. This is not warranted.
Windward Design Group® warrants vinyl straps against breakage and rivet failure for three (3)
years. not covered is damage resulting from suntan lotions, bleach, solvents, strong chemicals,
reclaimed water, or the natural fading and normal wear and tear.
Powder Coated Frame Finishes
The powder coated frame finishes on all Windward furniture frames and table bases are
warranted against cracking, peeling, or blistering for fifteen (15) years, with the exception of
Versailles cast aluminum deep seating, dining & tables. The Versailles collection is warranted
against cracking, peeling, or blistering for a period of three (3) years. not covered is damage
caused by the use of pressure washers, abrasive cleaners, bleach, reclaimed water or other harmful
chemicals. natural fading and wear and tear from normal usage is expected and is not covered
in this warranty. Minor variations in color and texture of finishes are not covered under this
Slings, Padded Slings, Cushions, Umbrellas and Pillows
slings, padded slings, cushions, oxford woven foam fill, umbrellas (covers and frames) and
pillows are warranted for one (1) year from date of original purchase against manufacturing
defects. This includes the fabric/sewing integrity and cushion/pad fill. Fabric fading, stretching
and cushion fill collapsing resulting from normal usage are not covered by this warranty.
Umbrella cord breakage on crank umbrellas is not covered.
All tabletops, except glass, are warranted for one (1) year against warping and manufacturing
defects. Full marine grade polymer tabletop warranty can be found in Marine Grade Polymer
section of this warranty. see Powder Coated Frame Finishes section for cast and punched
aluminum finish warranty. Glass tabletops are not warranted. scratching & chipping are
considered normal wear & tear and not covered under this warranty.
What Is Not Covered:
1. Scratching, chipping or grout pitting that normally occurs in grouted surfaces. Moisture can be absorbed into some stone and grout, which can then freeze and cause the stone to crack. This is not covered by the warranty.
2. Breakage, chipping, scratching of Punched Aluminum, Fiberglass, Glass, Acrylic and Faux stone table tops. (Faux stone tabletops are hand finished and no two tops are alike.
3. Differences in color saturation and shade are expected.)
4. Failure caused by fire, freight damage or acts of nature (such as, not limited to, freezing, high winds or animal defecation)
5. Commercial usage (i.e.: use in a rental unit, or public location)
6. Damage caused by suntan oil, bleach or any other abrasive cleaners or chemicals. see care & maintenance for appropriate cleaning.
7. Unreasonable or abusive usage, see Care & Maintenance on how to properly maintain furniture.
8. Scratched or chipped paint due to abuse (touch-up paint is available)
9. Minor variations in color and texture of frame finishes normal wear and tear
10. Mildew or fading of fabric, frame finish or vinyl straps
11. Repairs made by any party other than authorized Windward personnel.
12. Furniture glides and end caps. Glide replacement is a necessary function in maintaining furniture. Replacement glides are available for purchase.
13. Umbrella bases
14. Moving components (i.e.: fiberglass spring plates, glider arms, wicker recliner mechanisms)
15. Any shipping costs & labor regarding warranty claims after one (1) year.